Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've Been Busy!


I've been spending some time in my scrapbook room lately. I bought a few new stamps and couldn't wait to try them. I seem to be on a western theme, imagine that. I recently bought a set of Copic markers and these cards display my first feeble attempt at using them. So far I'm not thrilled with the markers but I'm reserving my opinion until I learn to use the darn things correctly.

The layout here is an assignment for a Big Picture Scrapbooking class I'm taking. I couldn't resist posting it cuz it's just so cute. The class is called The Bakers Dozen and so far I'm really enjoying the simplicity and quickness of the layout assignments.

Hope all is well on your side of the world.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beach said...

I really like the one with the little cowboy on it and I LOVE the dawg gone cute one, that is too precious!!!