Friday, January 23, 2009

Project 365 Week Three

One more week of 2009 gone! But...one more week documented for my grandson or perhaps my great grandchildren. I spent this particular week in Michigan visiting my family. My Mom celebrated her 85th birthday. It wasn't hard at all taking a picture a day for this week, it was harder deciding what picture to use.

I think we all have the idea of how I translated Project 365 using my stash so I won't be posting anymore layouts. Unless of course a week is so exciting that I need to share it here LOL! Lets keep up with the challenge this project holds. Only 342 pictures to
go.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beach said...

Sounds like a good week to me, I am having a hard time weeding down pictures!!!!

Cat said...

I love your original Project 365 pages! I was able to get the kit but I love the idea of doing it yourself.