Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thanks Sue!


Have I ever mentioned how wonderful my sister is? I just returned home from a vacation spent with my family in Michigan. Whenever I'm in Michigan my scrappin' sister, Sue, always jam packs a scrapping agenda for me and this visit was no different.

I was able to go to the Great American Scrapbook Convention compliments of sis. This is the first time I've been to such an event and it was like a toddlers Christmas for me! We spent hours looking and shopping. Sue also took me to Archiver's, Live Laugh Love and Scrap and Scrapbook Emporium, I mean truly what more could I ask for. She always treats me like a princess.

I wanted to do something for her to show her how special she is to me. I put together this canvas layout that I wanted to share with you. The pictures I used are from this past visit. I'm excited to send it to her. I wish everyone could be blessed with a sister like mine!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: