Thursday, May 6, 2010

I recently joined a new church and an elder at the church took me under her wing. Miss Mae has been with the church since it's conception and she has helped me along in my "faith journey". I wanted to do something for her so she would know that I appreciate her. I made this bookmark "thank you" card.

The card is not my invention, the credit goes to those creative souls at Splitcoast Stampers (were you can find directions and plenty of other examples). The part of the card decorated with crosses is perforated and tears off to create a bookmark. A quick, simple card that would work great for any reason/occasion.

Miss Mae loved her bookmark and it now holds a place in her bible.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane said...

I just did a google search for perforated cards and yours came up. It is really beautiful.

I want to make a bookmark card and this one gives me plenty of inspiration. Thanks.