Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Back!




Can't believe I'm so lax updating my blog....have to move it up on my priority list.

With the holiday quickly approaching I have several projects on my list of things to do. These 2 layouts are from one of my recently completed projects.

My grandkids came to Texas for a visit last month and we had tons of fun. I had to make them a scrapbook to store all these wonderful memories in. During their time here we went to Austin for a few days and visited the hot spots including the bats sightings. We had dinner on the "batio" (patio) at TGIF which provided us with a prime spot to watch the bats come out at dusk. It was really cool.

We packed our agenda so full while the kids were here that they sometimes caught some nap time or quiet time whenever and wherever they could hence the second layout. What fun we had and what great memories my heart holds.

I'll be visiting more frequently in the coming weeks to share my other projects. No more slacking off for me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: