Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Fall

***Note Please find the slide show of this project at the bottom of the page***

It's been awhile since I've posted but the good news is I've been crafting!

We spent 10 days up in Michigan in both October and November which gave me tons of photo's and great scrapping inspiration.

My DARLING sister (the "bestest" sister anyone could have) took a BoBunny recipe book class at Archiver's and bought me this kit (complete with instructions). Yesterday as I was contemplating a gift for our Thanksgiving Day hostess I came up with completing this kit. I am pleased how it turned out and thought I would share it with ya'll before I give it away.

My creative sister took this same book and reworked it to fit a cookie recipe exchange she is doing next month. Her recreation turned out wonderful! It only takes a couple of hours to complete the book and I think this would make a great gift for lots of people on my gift list.

No comments: