Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Advent Calendar


I am so lucky to belong to the Yahoo Group, Kerrville Croppers. This group is filled with extraordinary ladies. And talented? Oh yeah!

One of our ladies, Sally Davidson, held a class at her church to make this Advent Calendar. Now Sally is VERY talented, check out her blog at
http://sallydavidson.blogspot.com/ or take a peek at her talent here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5169079 Sally put a ton of work into this class, she cut all the papers to size and brought each and every embellishment for us to use. She outdid herself. There were a total of 12 ladies in Sally's class and I didn't see anyone disappointed with thier end result! Sally you rock! I am so happy with my Advent calendar.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beach said...

Those are SO pretty....wish I hadn't already made one, bet it was fun!!!

Sally said...

Thanks, Roberta. I'm glad you like your calendar and hope that you treasure it for years to come! :)

Judy Nash said...

I think I like the same things that you do. I also have a son in his 30's living in Texas and two children in their 40's living in NYS ....empty nester, retired, and an angel. What more could you ask?