Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Cards

First of all I want to give credit where credit is due. The adorable giraffe card was lifted from GinaKDesigns.com. I frequent her blog (and store, that is where I bought the giraffe stamp set) and I'm always amazed at the talent and inspiration I find there.

The Angel and Christmas tree cards were mostly my design though I used the same sketch from GinaKDesigns. Both of these stamp sets are from The Angel Company. Lastly for the Ho Ho Ho card I used stamps from a huge set that my darling sister Sue bought for me from Costco (thanks sis, love you).

I'm back off to my crop room to put some finishing touches on a BEAUTIFUL Advent calendar. I took a class from Sally Davidson to make the calendar (she is extremely talented) and I can't wait to post a picture of it. Hope ya'll are busy crafting too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra Hensley said...

Love your Christmas Cards! They are all adorable.. very nice!! Merry Christmas!