Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Good morning all. I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing Christmas Day with family. I'm not sure if you can tell by my picture but this is how I spent my Christmas.

My whole family lives in Michigan and I'm in Texas so holidays are sometimes bittersweet for me. This Christmas my hubby came up with an ingenious idea...Hook up the webcam with the microphone and I could then celebrate Christmas with my family via the internet. This is why I married this guy! My son hooked up his laptop in Michigan and hubby hooked up mine in Texas and WALA...Christmas!

Although the reception and sound perhaps wasn't the best, I enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to watch everyone open the gifts I sent for them. I was able to watch my 2 year old grandson do what 2 year old do on Christmas eve and that was a real treat. The picture is one I took of the computer monitor while we were celebrating ;-)

This is the first Christmas I was able to "spend" with my family in about 8 years. It turned out to be the "bestest" Christmas for me!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: